Monday, September 21, 2015

Scholastic Orders

Good Morning!  A couple days a go I sent home a Scholastic book order with your child.  This is a great way to bring new books into your house for far less than going to the book store to buy them.  Every time you order a book from our scholastic flyers the classroom gets points.  I am able to use those points to purchase new books for our classroom.  As you can guess, our classroom books get pretty abused throughout the year, especially the high interest books.  This allows me to get new copies of books or books that fit the kids every changing interests.  This way everyone has books in the classroom that they WANT to read.  We all know reading is MUCH more fun when you have something that peeks your interest.

This month, Scholastic is running a special.  Not only will I receive points for each book you order, but I have the opportunity to get bonus points for the amount of money our classroom orders, up to 5000 points!!! That can get us almost 400 new books in the classroom!!!!!

To order books, visit www.scholastic.com.  Click on the book club link. Our class code is: GVPXK   Book orders will be open until September 25th.

If you have any questions, please email me and I can help.  If you are not comfortable ordering online you can always return the order form attached the the Scholastic flier and I will put the order in.  Please make all checks out to Scholastic Book Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment